In order to further enrich the information of Jinggang Mountains Red Financial Media Center, further explore the typical figures and institutions in the field of red finance, extract industry cases, and promote the publicity and
Dissemination, we are now publicly soliciting various media archives and materials related to red finance from the society. Welcome various social groups and individuals such as colleges, research institutions, financial institutions, corporate units, media organizations, etc
Participate in solicitation.
【 Collection scope 】
Original or duplicate literature related to red finance from all over the country.
The literature category includes but is not limited to books, newspapers, magazines, illustrated newspapers, photos, brochures (paintings), character manuscripts, biographies, letters, approvals, etc. that record the historical evolution of red finance.
【 Collection method 】
1. Donation: Accept free donations that meet the requirements of the collection scope.
2. Transfer: Accept storage that meets the requirements of the collection scope, and the media center has corresponding storage conditions.
3. Online donation: Accepting literature upload materials that meet the requirements of the collection scope.
【 Principles of Solicitation 】
1. Strictly follow the laws and regulations of the Law of the China on the Protection of Cultural Relics.
2. Please send relevant explanations or pictures of the intended donation materials to the designated contact email, and after passing the evaluation by the media center team, reply to the "Literature Donation Registration Form" confirmation email.
3. The submitted materials must ensure that their sources are compliant and legal.
4. Jinggang Mountains Red Financial Media Center is a public welfare organization, and relevant information cannot be used for commercial purposes.
【 Selection feedback 】
1. Issue donation certificates to units and individuals who donate cultural relics.
2. The Jinggang Mountains Red Financial Media Center will issue a certificate of honor to the donor who donated valuable collections of great historical significance in his own name, and will permanently record the name of the donor.
3. Donate valuable collections of great historical significance in the name of the institution. The Jinggang Mountains Red Financial Media Center issues a certificate of honor to the donor institution and permanently records the name of the donor institution.
4. Individuals or organizations who make donations can borrow, view, and use materials collected in the media center for free, for formal purposes such as academic research and news dissemination.
5. Jinggang Mountains Red Finance Media Center will regularly hold red finance theme forums in online or offline form, and individuals or organizations that make donations will be invited to participate in them first.
Contact number: 010-65919067 (Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00)