The Jinggang Mountains Red Financial Media Center, co founded by the Jinggangshan City Government and the Jinggang Mountains Revolutionary Finance Museum, collects red financial materials such as relevant reports, pictures, videos and physical objects about red finance across the country, and is the first red financial archive center in China; It provides a special platform for media institutions and research institutions to release financial information, interviews, research results and other activities free of charge in Jinggang Mountains, and is the first red financial reporter station in China. The center invites domestic media institutions to settle in, accept donations, and widely collect graphic and textual film and television materials related to red finance across the country, establishing a red finance archive. At the same time, all relevant media institutions are encouraged to hold media release activities in Jinggang Mountains.
In order to further enrich the information of Jinggang Mountains Red Finance Media Center, further explore the typical figures and institutions in the field of red finance, extract industry cases, and promote the publicity and dissemination of advanced experience in the industry, we are now collecting the media archives of red finance from the public. Colleges, research institutions, financial institutions, corporate units, media organizations, and other social groups and individuals are welcome to participate in the solicitation.
【 Collection scope 】
Documents, videos, and other physical originals or copies related to red finance from all over the country.
1. Document category: including but not limited to stocks, bonds, printed paper (tax receipts), stamps, etc. related to red finance in various periods both domestically and internationally.
2. Audio and video: including but not limited to magnetic cards, recordings, media reports, videos and videos recording red financial events related to modern times and red finance.
3. Other physical categories: Original or duplicate physical certificates and badges related to red finance.
【 Collection method 】
1. Donation: Accept free donations that meet the requirements of the collection scope.
2. Transfer: Accept storage that meets the requirements of the collection scope, and the media center has corresponding storage conditions.
3. Online donation: Accepting literature upload materials that meet the requirements of the collection scope.
【 Principles of Solicitation 】
1. Strictly follow the laws and regulations of the Cultural Relics Protection Law of the People's Republic of China.
2. Please send relevant explanations or pictures of the intended donation materials to the designated contact email, and after passing the evaluation by the media center team, reply to the "Collection Donation Registration Form" confirmation email.
3. The submitted materials must ensure that their sources are compliant and legal.
4. Jinggang Mountains Red Financial Media Center is a public welfare organization, and relevant information cannot be used for commercial purposes.
【 Selection feedback 】
1. Issue donation certificates to units and individuals who donate cultural relics.
2. The Jinggang Mountains Red Financial Media Center will issue a certificate of honor to the donor who donated valuable collections of great historical significance in his own name, and will permanently record the name of the donor.
3. Donate valuable collections of great historical significance in the name of the institution. The Jinggang Mountains Red Financial Media Center issues a certificate of honor to the donor institution and permanently records the name of the donor institution.
4. Individuals or organizations who make donations can borrow, view, and use materials collected in the media center for free, for formal purposes such as academic research and news dissemination.
5. Jinggang Mountains Red Finance Media Center will regularly hold red finance theme forums in online or offline form, and individuals or organizations that make donations will be invited to participate in them first.
Contact number: 010-65919067 (Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00)